This course is designed to provide learners knowledge and skills to identify and handle conflicts sensibly, fairly, and efficiently. Conflicts in a workplace are a natural part of the business, it is important that there are people who understand conflicts and know how to resolve them.
The course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to manage to a manage conflict in the work place.
- Receive all information to participate in a safe learning environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of work place violence.
- Demonstrate and describe risk assessment.
- Show that they understand self-awareness and its importance.
- Learn and demonstrate the principles of pro-active service delivery through scenarios.
- Identify and demonstrate different blocks to communication and how to overcome them.
- Demonstrate how to signal non-aggression through scenarios.
- Demonstrate the skills required to defuse and calm a conflict.
- Describe that they understand the importance of post-incident support and the relevant policies that should be in place.